SCCE Regional Conferences provide a forum to interact with local compliance professionals, share information about your compliance successes and challenges, and create educational opportunities for compliance professionals to strengthen the industry.
Main Topics Covered:
- Under Siege: Role of Compliance in Preparing and Responding to Cybersecurity Threats
- Managing Data Transfers between US and EU and Everywhere Else
- Learning the Language: A Successful Transition into Compliance
- Engaging a Multi-Generational and Diverse Workforce
- New to Know: Creating (and Losing) Privilege in Tricky Situations
- A Journey to the Dark Side of International Business: Leveraging Frontline Experience to Protect Your Organization and Embed Compliance and Ethics